Apply Now for Electric Cooperative Youth Tour
High school sophomores, juniors eligible
Want a summer adventure?
Walton EMC's Youth Tour sends you to Atlanta and Washington, DC to see the sights and learn valuable leadership skills. That's also pretty impressive for your resume.
You and participants from other Georgia EMCs also hobnob with our state's and nation's leaders. So what are you waiting for? Get busy!
- Be a high school sophomore or junior
- Live or attend a school in WEMC's service area
- Have a parent's permission to enter
- Commit to making the trip on June 13-20 if you win
Follow These Steps:
- Complete and send the entry form, parent authorization and student commitment. Walton EMC must receive this form by 5 p.m., Friday, Feb. 8, 2013.
- You'll get study material in the mail.
- Take a written test on Monday, March 4, 2013 on the study material.
- The eight contestants scoring the highest on the written test will advance to a short interview.
- Judges will choose four winners and two alternates.
Get an Entry Form:
Download Here (PDF, 4MB)
Visit the Youth Tour website
Watch Youth Tour videos